Let’s do another monthly sew and embroider session together!
After an awesome response and feedback from last time, this time will be a little different. I’ve extended the time of the event so it will be an all day event 9:30-3pm so it’s a good chunk of time to work on your projects. You can come for as long as you like!
As the event is a bit longer, I will be including some additional food for lunch and of course be paying our lovely venue owner, Sandy from Daisies, a bit more for the extended time in her space to cover her costs.
I will bring my 4 machines with me but I encourage you to bring your machine with you if you can so we can all work on projects. You are welcome to use my machines if you like but we will need to share. The machines I’ll bring along are:
- Brother Stellaire XJ1 (Sewing and Embroidery Machine)
- Brother Essence VE2300 (Embroidery Only Machine)
- Brother NV2600 (Sewing and Embroidery Machine)
- Brother NV950 – predecessor to the NV180 (Sewing and Embroidery Machine)
Make a Project With Me
I’ve also added the option to choose a project to work on that I’ll provide for the day, if you choose this option I’ll bring along a pack of goodies for you on the day which will include:
- A design to work with (that you can take home with you as well)
- Fabric, stabilizer and any other supplies you need to create it
- A bonus info sheet on what supplies we used and where you can find them if you would like to make the project yourself at home
I’ll also be there on the day to help you work through the project, answer any questions you have AND you’ll have a finished item to take home with you along with some awesome new embroidery knowledge and renewed inspiration and confidence to give it a go on your own at home.
The projects to choose from for July are:
- An embroidered patch
- Free Standing Lace (FSL) Earrings
Please note: I will prepare the packs in advance so if you intend to do one of the projects I’m providing, please grab the correct ticket when you book so I can prepare the correct number of packs for the day 🙂
What to Bring
- Your embroidery machine (if you can)
- Your own project and supplies (if you’re doing your own thing) – If you’re working on a project I’m providing, just bring yourself 🙂
- Any special food or drinks you would like