Let’s do a virtual monthly sew and embroider session together from the comfort of your own home! You can either work on your own project or one I provide if you’d like to try something new (details below).
This is a FREE event and you’ll need to supply your own coffee and food for this one!
This event will take place using the Rooms feature in the NZ Machine Embroidery Addicts Facebook group, so if you’re not yet a member – make sure you join ASAP!
Make a Project With Me
I’ve put together project packs for the July in person event, if you can’t make it to the in person event in Auckland but would still like to give the project a go then purchase a pack option below and I’ll send one out to you prior to the event. You’ll need to make sure to order your pack by Monday 12th July to allow for postage time. The cost of the pack includes shipping NZ wide.
The sew with me project includes:
- A design to work with (that you can reuse as many times as you like)
- Fabric, stabilizer and any other supplies you need to create it (you will need to use your own thread and machine)
- A bonus info sheet on what supplies we used and where you can find them if you would like to make the project again after the session
I’ll also be live on the call to help you work through the project, answer any questions you have AND you’ll have a finished item by the end of the session along with some awesome new embroidery knowledge and renewed inspiration and confidence to give it a go on your own.
The projects to choose from for July are:
- An embroidered patch
- Free Standing Lace (FSL) Earrings
What You’ll Need to Join In
- A computer, phone or tablet to video chat with (Facebook Rooms is like using Facebook messager for a video call)
- If you’re working on your own project, whatever supplies you need for that
- If you’re just joining for a coffee – that’s ok too, BYO coffee and a snack
- If you’re working on the project I provide, I will include a list of additional items you’ll need on the day to make the project (make sure to order your pack by the cut off date to receive it in time!)