Welcome to the
NZ Machine Embroidery Addicts
If you found this page and haven’t yet joined the Facebook group – go check it out here.
This group is especially for machine embroiderers based in New Zealand but we welcome those from anywhere in the world to join as well.
This group is for general discussion about machine embroidery – tips, tricks, help with finding resources etc.
Hi I’m Mandy (this is an addicts group, right?), I’m your host and creator of this group – if you’re keen to know more about how it all started – have a read of my post on the NZ Machine Embroidery Addicts page here.
I’m a bit of a self-confessed Machine Embroidery Addict and I have surrounded myself with various embroidery related ventures under my umbrella Mandy Chamberlin brand. Feel free to connect with me if you love embroidery too!
I own 3 Brother Embroidery machines (PR1000e, NV2600 and NV950), a Brother Scan N Cut SDX1200 an overlocker (3034D) and I also have 3 additional demo embroidery machines (PR1055X, VE2300 and XJ1) and a VQ3000 sewing machine in my home studio so I’m surrounded by these amazing machines! I’m an avid lover of Brother machines and thanks to my role with Echidna Sewing, I can also help you buy Brother NZ machines too (more below)!
If you have a question related to Brother machines feel free to tag me – if I don’t know the answer I will find out (I have fantastic investigative skills – my favourite TV show is Veronica Mars – if you haven’t watched it you really should! I even named my oldest daughter after her!)
If you’re also a Scan N Cut lover, check out my other group especially for Brother Scan N Cut users in NZ – NZ ScanNCut and Craft Addicts
I am a small business owner based in Auckland, NZ. You can find out more about everything I do on my website at mandychamberlin.com, here’s some quick links if you’d like to connect with me or need help with something:
- Embroidery Tuition and Support services
- Local Embroidery Events in NZ
- Brother NZ Sewing and Embroidery Machine Sales and Support
- Sewing and Embroidery Supplies and Consumables
- Embroidery Digitizing Services
- Local Embroidery Services in NZ
My email address for everything is email@example.com, my phone number is 021 226 8654 and you can Facebook Message me here.
Some Guidelines to Help Keep the group a Fun Place to Be
- Feel free to introduce yourself and share and discuss anything related to embroidery, please no spamming the group with business posts etc.
- If you would like to post about your business, please flick me a Facebook Message or email first and just give me the heads up so things don’t go overboard on the advertising.
- This isn’t a buy/sell group but I don’t mind the odd second-hand thing being sold here and there. I do ask that you please flick me a Facebook Message or email first though and just give me the heads up so things don’t go overboard on the advertising.
Please also note that this group is based in New Zealand and in NZ it is illegal to send unsolicited PMs/emails to others so please don’t do this. If you do, it could result in you being removed from the group.
For Echidna Sewing related enquiries you can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author
Mandy Chamberlin is an embroidery digitizer and sewing & embroidery enthusiast on a mission to spread the love for machine embroidery. Mandy is the founder and “head embroidery addict” of the NZ Machine Embroidery Addicts community group. Alongside her role as Echidna’s New Zealand Manager, Mandy also runs her own businesses, Veronica and Me Designs, where she offers embroidery digitizing and embroidery services both within New Zealand and around the world.
You can find out more about Mandy and connect with her through her website at mandychamberlin.com.